Topsham Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- Coach for Topsham Youth Programs Ages 5 - 14. You will be considered a leader and role model for a small number of young athletes; therefore sportsmanship, fair play and full participation are expectations of the program. (Coaches should refer to their Program Rules for guidance in these matters)
- Plan and supervise games, practices and events
- Supervise Assistant Coach and Coordinate with Team Parent (if assigned).
- Teach the fundamentals of the sport.
- Encourage involvement of the parents.
- Schedule and conduct a parent meeting.
- Provide a safe and fun environment for the children.
- Learn and follow all league rules, policies and by-laws.
- Give each player equal playing time.
- Put the feelings of all the players ahead of your desire to win.
- Must be enthusiastic.
- Must not want to win at all costs.
- Must be patient.
- Must be organized.
- Must be dependable.
- Supervision: Through the Topsham Community Services Department.
- 1 per week at the discretion of the schedule
Additional Forms and Files: