Topsham Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Program registrations will be accepted beginning immediately upon release of program registration form.
How can I register?
Registration is accepted in person at the Topsham Parks and Recreation Office, located at 100 Main Street or you can go online to topshamparksrec.com
What are the fees?
The program fees are stated within each program description. Non-residents must add $10.00 per registrant to the stated fee. Full payment is required with the completed registration form for the majority of our programs. Fee payment plans are available for some programs based on a ‘50% down, balance due in 30 days’ basis.
Will I be sent confirmation notice?
We do not send or call with confirmation notices. Consider your child/children enrolled in the program of your choice when you send in a completed registration form with the proper payment. Some programs have limited enrollments and/or team rosters. If it happens that you register after the enrollment is full, we will notify you as soon as possible, and place the participant on a waiting list.
What are the cancellation and refund policies?
Topsham Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel or consolidate any program that does not meet the minimum registration required numbers. Remember, nothing kills a program quicker than waiting until the last minute to register!! Avoid disappointment and please register promptly (Check registration forms for closing dates).
Program cancellation due to inclement weather will be announced on our office answering machine at 725-1726 and on radio stations; and on our website www.topshammaine.com/cancellations
How do I get a refund?
* If we cancel a program, all fees will be refunded or credited to your online account.
* If you withdraw after the first full week of the program you will receive a 50% refund or credit.
* If you withdraw after two (2) full weeks of the program, no refund or credit will be given.
* Refund processing takes up to two weeks. We do not provide cash refunds.
* Please note, programs where we contract out for services, ie; skiing, golf, etc. We give no refunds.
What if I have more questions?
Call the Parks and Recreation Office at 725-1726